Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome to my blog, Spacin' Out in Middle School Science (props to the title goes to my friend Grace...check out her blog at http://livinglargeinfirst.blogspot.com .  As you can see by the title, I teach middle school science. I would like to use this primarily to bounce around ideas and network with other teachers. I love all science, especially astronomy!  I am always looking for new ways for my students to collaborate, use technology, find joy in science, and just plain old have fun. 
Right now, I am working at a summer camp over this summer, which has really taken away time from planning, working on my classroom, etc.  Slowly, but surely, I am going into my classroom to begin set it up, and while I am home, I work on some lesson plans.   Stay tuned for updates!
Also, I keep a blog for my students (although this year I did not post on it much, as we used edmodo more and more), but I plan on using it again this school year....check it out if you want some fun science (mostly astronomy) updates! http://www.mstrottasscienceblog.blogspot.com  
Ciao for now... 
Ms. T

No comments:

Post a Comment